American Hemp Solutions
American Hemp Solutions
Our goal at American Hemp Solutions is to become one of Americas largest vertically integrated hemp company, offering hemp farms an array of specialized services to support their success in the hemp industry. From cutting edge genetics, seeds and clones to consulting and farming contracts, our services are designed to make hemp agriculture as seamless as possible for our partners. Our team understands that farmers need expert counsel from seed to sale in this growing industry.
• American Hemp Solutions is committed to the hemp industry for the long term.
• Whether you are a hemp farmer, an industrial hemp service provider, processor or end buyer we are here to help with honest advice and the latest solutions.
• We don’t succeed unless you do.
• American Hemp Solutions provides our partners what is one of the most problematic issues in the hemp industry "a lack of experience". That’s why we are laser-focused on the cutting edge of the latest innovations in precision agriculture. When we aren’t actively offering up the solutions and opportunities ourselves, we are teaming up with industry partners we trust who can.
• As farmers first, we aren’t here to sell you a bill of goods. We don’t have time for that any more than you do. We know our clients and partners need no-nonsense, common-sense advice. From seed to harvest to product, we bring to the table our experience, solutions and commitment to help. We will provide certified seed, hemp farming consulting, harvest and bio-mass drying solutions, and end-user product development and sales.
• IF WE DON’T HAVE THE SOLUTION YOU REQUIRE WE’LL FIND IT. OR CREATE IT.
Services we offer:
Crop insurance and financing
Sourcing of genetics (seed, seedling, and or clones)
Seeding material and propagation
Training of personal and propagation management
General agricultural requirements (cultivation engineering, soil cultivation, fieldwork)
Irrigation and fertigation design
Nutrient regime and sourcing
Integrated pest management
Harvest engineering / technology
Drying / cleaning/ storage
Production / processing
Harvest of Cannabinoid rich industrial hemp and timing of harvest
Technological surveillance, and analysis through precision agricultural best practices.
Drone and networked sensor technology.
Organic agriculture qualifications & requirements if needed
Advice on climate conditions and crop timing
Organic certification process and regulations
Advice on drying CBD rich hemp and further processing
Advice on CO2 or ethanol extraction
Contact to partners and buyers
4384 Clearwater Way, Lexington, Kentucky 40515, United States of America